Make changing nibs a breeze with Flourish - The Universal Calligraphy Pen
"I love the way this holder feels and it’s a pencil lead and nib holder all in one!" @hazelslettering
You can now park the pliers and say sayonara to screws. Instead all you need to do is place your favourite nib in the holder, twist and you’ll be back to flourishing in a flash!
My unique design fits nibs as large as a Nikko G, all the way down to smaller nibs like the Brause 66EF, as well as the included 2mm pencil lead, so you can draft your creations before committing to ink.
As no two calligraphers are the same, I designed the pen so that you can easily customise the angle of the nib to suit your calligraphy style. I’ve also refined the balance of the pen so that the centre of gravity sits between your forefinger and your thumb joint, making it feel neither top nor bottom heavy.
Your calligraphy style is unique to you, so why shouldn’t your pen be too? It’s the reason I dip dye each and every pen by hand, lending them their own totally unique characteristics.
Good to know & FAQs:
- Every pen is machined from solid metals on a lathe used for making fine watch and aerospace grade components, so you can be sure your pen will write perfectly for years and years to come.
- Measures 145mm x 10mm and weighs 22g.
- Designed with the planet in mind. I’ve made sure that this pen is made from infinitely recyclable materials, such as brass and aluminium, which are easily separated (no glue or un-recyclable plastics here).
- And because our each flourish pen has been dyed by hand, each and every one is as unique as you and your writing style!
- Every Pen is dip dyed by hand so may have small speckles or colour variations; it's part of what makes your pen unique.
- Nibs are sold separately and you can find them her
- Please allow up to 3 working days for dispatch. Shipping times are calculated from dispatch.