A little Ninja of a calligraphy tool...
So many pens are made from cheap materials that look good but don't stand the test of time... I wanted to make a pen that did both. The Flourish straight pen is machined from Solid Aluminium using lathes conventionally used to make watch parts (the long-lasting bit, no plastic here). They're then dip dyed lending them their own unique characteristics meaning your pen is truly yours. I then fit them with Master Pen Maker Chris Yoke's stainless steel ferrule (not a speck of rust in sight!).
The new Curved Flourish is designed with ultimate comfort and reliability in mind. It's a refined writing instrument built to last a lifetime. This matte black version is also super grippy so it won't move around when you're putting down some delicate strokes.
It's my hope that you'll be passing your pen down the generations, and that your grandchildren will get the same pleasure from using their Tom's Studio pen as you do.
Good to know & FAQs:
- Every pen is machined from solid metals on a lathe used for making fine watch and aerospace grade components, so you can be sure your pen will write perfectly for years and years to come.
- Measures 160mm x 10mm (at the grip section) and weighs 16g.
- Designed with the planet in mind. I’ve made sure that this pen is made from infinitely recyclable materials, such as stainless steel and aluminium, which are easily separated (no glue or un-recyclable plastics here).
- Comes in a beautifully crafted gift box
- Nibs are sold separately and you can find them here
- I have a superb range of inks to compliment your pen and you can find them here
- Shipping times are calculated from dispatch.